Friday 2 May 2014

AIDA Exercise: Marketing a game

'Train your brain'

Game 5Brain training games that allow the player to map their progress on a chart, and compare their progress with others online. They can choose specific people, by logging in through Facebook and other social networking sites, or be allocated a group of anonymous brain trainers who will compete for a month.

This game is targeted to people who are 8+ and for both genders. The game will be available to use on platforms such as Nintendo Ds and on the latest smartphones. 

A: To promote my game I will promote it on TV advertisements, social networking sites, magazines and I will  also promote it on the internet to attract audiences attention.  
I: To generate my audience I will add extra games and multi player so that people can play with their friends. 
D: I will make sure my game is the best game to desire my audience to buy my game I will also persuade customers by my game. 
A:  To promote the audience action I will post YouTube adverts to get people talking about the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment